Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
Japan request that children also obtain a certificate.
However, in consideration of the fact that many countries do not test preschool-aged children
as part of their system, children (generally under the age of 6) do not need to have a certificate,
as long as they are accompanied by caregivers, including parents who obtain negative testing
Information obtained from: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Website
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?