Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
Japan request that children also obtain a certificate.
However, in consideration of the fact that many countries do not test preschool-aged children
as part of their system, children (generally under the age of 6) do not need to have a certificate,
as long as they are accompanied by caregivers, including parents who obtain negative testing
Information obtained from: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Website
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?