Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
Japan request that children also obtain a certificate.
However, in consideration of the fact that many countries do not test preschool-aged children
as part of their system, children (generally under the age of 6) do not need to have a certificate,
as long as they are accompanied by caregivers, including parents who obtain negative testing
Information obtained from: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Website
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?