Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
Japan request that children also obtain a certificate.
However, in consideration of the fact that many countries do not test preschool-aged children
as part of their system, children (generally under the age of 6) do not need to have a certificate,
as long as they are accompanied by caregivers, including parents who obtain negative testing
Information obtained from: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Website
- Do I need to make an appointment for urgent care visit?
- What types of urgent medical care services do you provide?
- Can children receive medical attention at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How can I pay for my visit if I don’t have insurance?
- How does insurance and billing work at Vitality Urgent Care?
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?