What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
Always know your price up front, never get a bill from Vitality Urgent & Primary Care.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, ATHENA PPO, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
No Health Insurance or High Deductible – We provide – $99 / Urgent Care Home Visit comprehensive fee: It includes a house call urgent care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes any necessary in-home testing (strep, mono, flu, urine or sugar).
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?