What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
Always know your price up front, never get a bill from Vitality Urgent & Primary Care.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO,, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
No Health Insurance or High Deductible – We provide – $149/ Urgent Care Home Visit comprehensive fee: It includes a house call urgent care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes any necessary in-home point of care testing (strep, mono, flu, urine or sugar).
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?