What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
Always know your price up front, never get a bill from Vitality Urgent & Primary Care.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO,, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
No Health Insurance or High Deductible – We provide – $149/ Urgent Care Home Visit comprehensive fee: It includes a house call urgent care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes any necessary in-home point of care testing (strep, mono, flu, urine or sugar).
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?