Can you fill the JAPANESE Certificate of Testing for COVID-19
We are a trusted partner of multiple Japanese communities and Travel Agencies. Vitality understand the strict requirements for pre-travel between US & Japan and fill the documents in prescribed format at no additional cost.
We also fill at no additional cost the most recent specific Japanese certificate of Testing for COVID-19 required by the Japanese government for entry, including our physician’s signature and clinic imprint / stamp.
A custom result report with your identifying information verifying the testing methodology and the lab’s certifications, in addition to re-stating your test result.
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?