Can I use Vitality Urgent Care for Emergency?
We can treat most minor Emergencies such as laceration repair, sprains, minor fractures and variety of other conditions.
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, you should call 911 or proceed to the nearest Hospital Emergency Room.
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?