COVID-19 Testing for Schools, K-12, Colleges and Universities
Vitality provides Schools (K-12), Colleges, and Universities, with access to safe, reliable, and efficient COVID-19 testing solutions. Our focus is to cater the most comprehensive, flexible, and scalable on-site COVID-19 testing for educational institutions while maintaining focus on student’s and faculty’s induvial needs.
Educational Institutions COVID-19 – Vitality Advantage
- Vitality is a preferred Local Partner for multiple Educational institutions.
- Programs tailored to the specific needs and budgets of educational organization.
- Event implementation within 24 hours or less.
- End-to-end sample collection solutions with staffing-only, or test kit provision and training by student-friendly clinicians.
- We offer a variety of test types, modalities, staffing and other solutions.
- Local Company with robust experience in organizational healthcare solutions.
- Multiple off-campus locations for a more convenient testing experience.
- Screening and testing is conducted by trained vetted professionals strictly following CDC and OSHA protocols.
- Vitality partners with multiple local extensively vetted laboratories.
- RT-PCR testing with results ready in under 8 hours.
- Nasal non-invasive – collections either self-collected or administered by highly trained personal clinicians.
- Saliva – Self collected COVID-19 Test offers exceptional accuracy for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Which tests does Vitality Urgent Care Offer and Why?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal, saliva, or oral swab): Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid: Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing: Results < 15 min
- QuickVue SARS Antigen Test: Results < 15 min
Vitality assisted more than 100 organizations to responsibly bringing their populations back to the workplace and campuses. We are proud to be the preferred partner for multiple educational institutions and have been providing comprehensive turn-key Covid – 19 containment services from the beginning of the pandemic.
FAQ (Educational COVID-19 Testing)
Is an appointment required to be tested?
No, appointment are not required and walk-ins are welcome. Pre-registration for expediated process and results delivery over the Vitality Urgent Care Registration Portal is encouraged. Please keep the QR code and present it upon arrival.
Does it hurt to get tested?
No. The testing is provided by trained healthcare provider via non-invasive anterior nasal swab. Our testing techniques are completely different from the nasopharyngeal swab, which were administered in the beginning of pandemic.
Saliva testing is also a non-invasive option offered for accurate identification of COVID virus.
What types of tests are available?
- RT-PCR (Molecular) COVID-19 can be performed with either a nasal, saliva, or oral swab. Results typically will be available in 24 hours. Preferred method due to high accuracy in asymptomatic individuals.
- Antigen Rapid Covid-19 Test (Nasal swab only) Results in 1 hour or less and suitable for people with symptoms as an adjunct to RT-PCR test.
How long before I receive my results?
Results are available 24 hours post ECC testing days.
How will I receive my results?
Results will be sent to you based on information provided during registration.
Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
No. COVID-19 tests conducted as part of the Elgin Community College testing process will be provided for free to faculty, staff, students and the community.
Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
No. Samples received as part of this collection will only be tested to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. All samples received as part of this collection will not be used for any other additional testing or research.
Will my information be sold to third parties?
No. Testing results may be reported to the Elgin Community College Emergency Response Representative identified in the “Consent and Release for COVID-19 Testing and Illinois Department of Public Health” Vitality Urgent Care will not share patient information with any third parties.