On-Site COVID-19 Testing Solutions
Employees / Students Testing for Companies and Organizations
We specialize in safe and efficient on-site COVID testing for companies in and around Chicago to keep employees safe and minimize disruptions to work schedules. This testing can be done on a recurring, one-time, or on-demand basis depending on your needs. We provide the results directly to organizations or/and employees via email, text, or phone call.
Production and On-Site COVID-19 Testing – Vitality Advantage
- Vitality is a preferred Local Partner for COVID-19 Testing for multiple Chicago based productions and corporations
- We specialize in organizing safe on-location COVID-19 testing for film productions in and around Chicago.
- Vitality utilizes robust technologies that allows for high-volume noninvasive testing.
- Screening and testing is conducted by trained individuals familiar with CDC and OSHA protocols.
- Vitality offers discrete VIP testing in various settings (home/hotel).
- Rapid in-house testing for both PCR and Molecular Testing.
- Vitality partners with multiple local extensively vetted laboratories.
- RT-PCR testing with results under 8 hours.
Which tests does Vitality Urgent Care Offer and Why?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal or oral swab) that has been authorized by the FDA and developed by Thermo Fisher Scientific. This test has been authorized for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 test has been authorized by the FDA. Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
Molecular – Isothermal amplification
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing with 15 min results time.
We are proud to be the preferred partner for Cinespace Chicago Film Studios and have provided this service to various companies across Chicagoland.
Vitality Urgent Care is a leader in testing services to film industry productions across the Chicagoland area.
Businesses We Service
- Field Industry (Preferred Partner Cinespace Chicago Film Studios)
- Colleges, Universities, Education institutions, Schools K-12
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Retail Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms and Health Clubs
- Manufacturing Companies
- Entertainment & Media
- Television Production
- Couriers and Delivery
- Healthcare Offices
- Home Service Workers
- Schools and Daycare
- Delivery & Logistics
- Real Estate
- IT Companies
FAQ (Corporate COVID-19 Testing)
What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal, saliva or oral swab) Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing. Results < 15 min
- QuickVue SARS Antigen Test. Results < 15 min
What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
Our median turnaround times for RT-PCR Educational testing have been approximately 8 hours post collection event.
How soon can our organization be tested?
Event implementation within 24 hours or less. Call us directly today at 847.322.3529,
Do you work with multi-office companies?
Yes! We provide testing to corporations, films studios, school and colleges with multiple location in Illinois
How the testing results are provided?
We offer our clients different options of results delivery. Vitality also adapted comprehensive and fully customizable cloud-based laboratory management solution with a user-friendly employer portal. The system is transforming the testing industry with greater accessibility and functionality. We report real-time results directly to patients via text/email. Employer designated health & safety representative is provided with access to results via the secure portal. Employers can generate patient reports and simplify billing practices.
Does it hurt to get tested?
The testing is provided by trained healthcare provider via non-invasive anterior nasal swab. Our testing techniques are completely different from the nasopharyngeal swab, which were administered in the beginning of pandemic.
Saliva testing is also optional and non invasive method for accurate identification of COVID virus.