Rod is God sent. My husband and I have sent our precious daughter to visit her great grandmother in wheeling everything was great until she got a respiratory infection. As a mother I panicked being in Miami I had no way to help my child. I searched frantically for a pediatrician or even urgent care that is open ON Sunday at 7 pm. I was so happy and relieved to have found Rod!!!
Not only did he come to the rescue he accommodated my daughter took his time with vitals and made sure to take precautions with her health. He even mentioned we can call back if anything changes. I am at peace now and know my baby girl is okay.
I want to say thank you for your amazing services, compassion, and honesty. God Bless you and your family.- Anya S., Wheeling (Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?