Rod is God sent. My husband and I have sent our precious daughter to visit her great grandmother in wheeling everything was great until she got a respiratory infection. As a mother I panicked being in Miami I had no way to help my child. I searched frantically for a pediatrician or even urgent care that is open ON Sunday at 7 pm. I was so happy and relieved to have found Rod!!!
Not only did he come to the rescue he accommodated my daughter took his time with vitals and made sure to take precautions with her health. He even mentioned we can call back if anything changes. I am at peace now and know my baby girl is okay.
I want to say thank you for your amazing services, compassion, and honesty. God Bless you and your family.- Anya S., Wheeling (Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?