I cannot say enough good things about the company. I was pretty sick and decided to go to an urgent care. Vitality urgent care came in my search and I decided to bring the doctor home instead of going to an urgent care for the same price. I hate going somewhere in traffics, looking for parking and sitting in crowded rooms being exposed to other germs. The gentlemen that answer the phone asked me few questions about my symptoms. He gave me a two-hour window during which they arrived. The Doc was friendly, super personal and interacted well with my entire family during the visit. They conducted both Strep and Flu test in my living room. Frankly, could not ask for better service.- Amy Horoshin, Buffalo-Grove (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?