I cannot say enough good things about the company. I was pretty sick and decided to go to an urgent care. Vitality urgent care came in my search and I decided to bring the doctor home instead of going to an urgent care for the same price. I hate going somewhere in traffics, looking for parking and sitting in crowded rooms being exposed to other germs. The gentlemen that answer the phone asked me few questions about my symptoms. He gave me a two-hour window during which they arrived. The Doc was friendly, super personal and interacted well with my entire family during the visit. They conducted both Strep and Flu test in my living room. Frankly, could not ask for better service.- Amy Horoshin, Buffalo-Grove (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?