Amy Horoshin, Buffalo-Grove (Google)
I cannot say enough good things about the company. I was pretty sick and decided to go to an urgent care. Vitality urgent care came in my search and I decided to bring the doctor home instead of going to an urgent care for the same price. I hate going somewhere in traffics, looking for parking and sitting in crowded rooms being exposed to other germs. The gentlemen that answer the phone asked me few questions about my symptoms. He gave me a two-hour window during which they arrived. The Doc was friendly, super personal and interacted well with my entire family during the visit. They conducted both Strep and Flu test in my living room. Frankly, could not ask for better service.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?