I am beyond please with my experience with Vitality Urgent Care. The scheduling process was very smooth with multiple convenient times available. It was nice to be seen at the comfort of my own home when i felt so awful. I was happy to skip the waiting room. Rod the nurse practitioner did not rush and took time to explain my condition. He was thoughtful and sent the medication to 24 hours of pharmacy. I did end up paying the same copay as I would pay for primary care. Will definitely use the medical house calls service again.- Alexander K, Palatine (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?