Alexander K, Palatine (Google)
I am beyond please with my experience with Vitality Urgent Care. The scheduling process was very smooth with multiple convenient times available. It was nice to be seen at the comfort of my own home when i felt so awful. I was happy to skip the waiting room. Rod the nurse practitioner did not rush and took time to explain my condition. He was thoughtful and sent the medication to 24 hours of pharmacy. I did end up paying the same copay as I would pay for primary care. Will definitely use the medical house calls service again.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?