I am beyond please with my experience with Vitality Urgent Care. The scheduling process was very smooth with multiple convenient times available. It was nice to be seen at the comfort of my own home when i felt so awful. I was happy to skip the waiting room. Rod the nurse practitioner did not rush and took time to explain my condition. He was thoughtful and sent the medication to 24 hours of pharmacy. I did end up paying the same copay as I would pay for primary care. Will definitely use the medical house calls service again.- Alexander K, Palatine (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients
- What is the Difference from Traditional Office Based Medicine and Medical House Calls
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?