Alexander K, Palatine (Google)
I am beyond please with my experience with Vitality Urgent Care. The scheduling process was very smooth with multiple convenient times available. It was nice to be seen at the comfort of my own home when i felt so awful. I was happy to skip the waiting room. Rod the nurse practitioner did not rush and took time to explain my condition. He was thoughtful and sent the medication to 24 hours of pharmacy. I did end up paying the same copay as I would pay for primary care. Will definitely use the medical house calls service again.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit ?
- Who will treat me?
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit ?
- Can I be seen in an office?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?