I was suffering from a bad sinus infection on Sunday and contemplating about going to emergency room. Saw multiple yelp reviewed for medical house calls and thought to give it a try. Scheduling appointments were really easy, i was seen in about 1 hour. The doc asked me multiple questions about my health and current symptoms. He was able to accurately diagnose the problem and send electronic prescription. He even gave me his personal phone to call for any questions. Follow up call 2 days later was greatly appreciated.- Aleksandr K. ( Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?