I was suffering from a bad sinus infection on Sunday and contemplating about going to emergency room. Saw multiple yelp reviewed for medical house calls and thought to give it a try. Scheduling appointments were really easy, i was seen in about 1 hour. The doc asked me multiple questions about my health and current symptoms. He was able to accurately diagnose the problem and send electronic prescription. He even gave me his personal phone to call for any questions. Follow up call 2 days later was greatly appreciated.- Aleksandr K. ( Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?