I was suffering from a bad sinus infection on Sunday and contemplating about going to emergency room. Saw multiple yelp reviewed for medical house calls and thought to give it a try. Scheduling appointments were really easy, i was seen in about 1 hour. The doc asked me multiple questions about my health and current symptoms. He was able to accurately diagnose the problem and send electronic prescription. He even gave me his personal phone to call for any questions. Follow up call 2 days later was greatly appreciated.- Aleksandr K. ( Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients
- What is the Difference from Traditional Office Based Medicine and Medical House Calls
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?